Business Start-Up Course
QCF code: 600/5814/6
Level 3 Award in
Aspects of Preparing to Start a Business
Course Booking Form (with prices)
Did you know that there are up to 400,000 new businesses that start up in the UK every year?
Most will need training in how to compile a business plan!
This is potentially a massive opportunity for you.
Our 5-day Business Start-Up course will give you the skills, knowledge and understanding to be able to teach your learners how to build and write a comprehensive business plan.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Our course aim:
For you to be able to teach the Business Start Up course following on from this course.
This national Level 3 qualification is structured in 4 distinctive units:
1) Create your business infrastructure
- You will understand how to evaluate infrastructure options for your business
- You will understand how to implement and review an infrastructure for your business
2) Make Cash Flow Forecasts for Own Business
- You will be able to produce cash flow targets for a business
- You will be able to establish systems to monitor cash flow for a business
- You will be able to manage cash shortfalls for a business
3) Produce and Implement a Business Plan
- You will be able to produce business plans for a business
- You will be able to present business plans for a business
4) Sell your product or service
- You will understand how to assess what customers need from your business
- You will understand how to promote and reach agreement to sell your products or services
- Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded with a certificate issued by an Ofqual or SQA regulated awarding organisation and the Nuco Instructor certificate.
The benefits to you…..
A unique course allowing you to teach those who are considering starting a business
This fantastic package includes:
- 5 day course at a great venue
- Allows you to teach the 5 day business start-up course
- You will be able to offer a level 3 qualification to your learners
- You will have the option of offering a certificate of competence as an alternative to the qualification (an economical alternative)
- You will be supplied with an instructors pack and PowerPoint presentation from which to teach
- You will be offered the full support from Nuco Training
- You will be given business leads from relationships that we have established on your behalf including the Job Centre Plus
- ELC fundable for military personnel
Have some questions? - Try our FAQ's