- The First Aid and Food Safety Instructor course that enables you to teach a range of accredited First Aid qualifications including:
- First Aid at Work Instructor
- Defibrillation Instructor
- Immediate Management of Anaphylaxis Instructor
- Oxygen Therapy Administration Instructor
- Food Safety at Level 3
- Good Nutrition at Level 2
This particular option includes the Level 3 Award in Education and Training which you will achieve by attending all 9 days.
- To find out more about what this course includes and the benefits it will bring check out the following 5 and 4-day courses which make up this great package:
- 5-day First Aid & Defibrillation Instructor course
- 4-day Food Safety compliance course
Nuco Training Ltd is an Approved Provider to the Military Funding Scheme of Enhanced Learning Credits (ELCs). Our Approved Provider number is 1349. This course is fundable through the Elcas scheme.
The course code is 601/2681/4.
Benefits Nuco Training offer
The resources you are provided with are of the highest quality. We are continually developing these resources, not only to keep abreast of changes in protocols, but in the way they are presented as well. We can even personalise them for you by adding your company logo.
We are also in the business of developing new resources, the most recent being a suite of e-learning programmes, including a fantastic package for employers to be able to produce a Risk Assessment of First Aid Needs(RAOFAN) that complies with the new HSE L74 guidance for employers in respect of their First Aid needs that came into effect on October 1st. This is an on-going project and new innovative products will be offered to you as a supported instructor, further developing your business.
Support & Service
NucoPlus is the most innovative and informative support website available to any First Aid instructor. However, equally, if not more importantly, we have a team of dedicated staff who are on the end of a telephone offering administrative, business and technical advice and support. This is an integral part of our success and we will continue to provide this to you.
We can promise you is that we will continue to invest, not just in the company, but also in the range of products that are made available to you and more importantly, in you.
This course is made up of 2 separate courses of 5 and 4 days spread over 2 weeks which do not have to be consecutive. Please see the schedule for individual course dates. Should you have a number of employees that require these qualifications we are able to run this course at your premises, subject to approval of your facilities being appropriate for the training to take place.