By completing all the areas of the application form below you will be providing our team with all the necessary evidence needed to begin your transfer and for you to become a Nuco Training Approved Instructor.
All areas are required to begin your transfer process, these include (click titles for examples):
- A completed Registration Booking Form
- Copies of your Subject Qualifications (eg: Level 3 FAW, Level 3 Health & Safety, Level 3 Food Hygiene)
- Copy of your Teaching (& Assessing) Qualification (eg: PTLLS, CertEd, Level 3 Education & Training)
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development (30 hours CPD)
- Your Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- A Copy of your Monitoring Report
- Record of Past Training (min 36 hours in past 12 months)
Once submitted our dedicated Transfer team will immediately begin work on reviewing and processing your application. A member of the team will be in touch with you once your application has been processed.