A combined Level 3 First Aid and Health & Safety instructor course
Become a First Aid and Health and Safety Instructor in 10 days. Nuco Training has developed the 10-day Level 3 First Aid and Health & Safety Compliance Instructor Course, which is accredited and approved by Awarding Bodies.
- The course includes:
- First Aid at Work instructor
- Defibrillation instructor
- Immediate Management of Anaphylaxis instructor
- Oxygen Therapy Administration instructor
- Health & Safety in the Workplace at Level 3
- Manual Handling at Level 2
- Fire Safety at Level 2
This particular option includes the Level 3 Award in Education and Training which you will achieve by attending all 10 days.
- To find out more about what this course includes and the benefits it will bring check out the following 5-day courses which make up this great package:
- 5-day First Aid & Defibrillation Instructor course
- 5-day Health and Safety compliance course
Benefits Nuco Training offer
The resources you are provided with are of the highest quality. We are continually developing these resources, not only to keep abreast of changes in protocols but in the way they are presented as well. We can even personalise them for you by adding your company logo.
Support & Service
NucoPlus is the most innovative and informative support website available to any First Aid instructor. However, equally, if not, more importantly, we have a team of dedicated staff who are at the end of a telephone offering administrative, business, and technical advice and support. This is an integral part of our success and we will continue to provide this to you.
This course is made up of 2 separate 5-day courses spread over 2 weeks which do not have to be consecutive. Please see the schedule for individual course dates. Should you have a number of employees that require these qualifications we are able to run this course at your premises, subject to approval of your facilities being appropriate for the training to take place.