Level 3 Advanced First Aid, Defibrillation, Oxygen Therapy and Anaphylaxis Management Instructor training course, including a level 3 Teaching Qualification.
Nuco Training’s 5-Day Advanced First Aid at Work Instructor training course (sometimes referred to as the First Aid Train the Trainer course) is designed to allow you to teach and assess the full range of the Ofqual regulated Level 2 and Level 3 Awards in a range of First Aid qualifications, including the Level 3 Paediatric First Aid courses and is compliant with the October 2015 regulations.
The 5-Day course will enable you to achieve the Level 3 Award in Education and Training (Ofqual code 601/0129/5).
Please note: There is a requirement for assignment work to be completed prior to attending the course, in order for you to achieve the teaching qualification by the end of the course. We will email this to you as soon as you confirm your course place. Please allow up to 35 hours to complete the assignments.
The course also includes Defibrillation, Oxygen Therapy and Anaphylaxis Management instructor training.
NB. The course includes a First Aid Internal Quality Assurance CPD, which will allow you to assess other First Aid Instructors, for the purposes of their annual monitoring.
This course is eligible for ELC funding from the MoD. Our approved provider number is 1349. The course code is NT001.
This Nuco regulated and approved 5-day course will give you the following qualifications, for which you will receive certificates issued by an Ofqual and SQA regulated awarding organisation, upon completion of the course:
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
- Approved First Aid Instructor
- Approved Defibrillation Instructor
- Approved Oxygen Therapy Instructor
- Approved Anaphylaxis Management Instructor
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work
- Level 2 Award in CPR & AED
- Level 3 Award in Oxygen Therapy Administration
- Level 3 Award in Immediate Management of Anaphylaxis
- First Aid Internal Quality Assurance certificate (from 2017)
- Delegate resources
- All Registration fees
- Comprehensive Trainers packs and PowerPoint presentations on USB memory sticks
- Quality training venues
- The very best of instructors
- Full administrative and technical support throughout your qualification period
- Access to NucoPlus® – a unique online Instructor support area
The course fee includes:
Summative practical assessment is ongoing by the instructor each day, along with a written assessment on each day. All qualifications are valid for 3 years from date of issue, apart from the Level 3 award in Education and Training which is a lifelong qualification. The Level 3 Award In Education and Training is assessed by creating a portfolio of evidence for yourself, alongside assessments of your presentation skills.
A maximum of 12 delegates are allowed and must be a minimum of 19 years of age.
We run these courses every week all around the UK, please see course the course schedule for full information.
Benefits for you
- Allows you to teach and assess the full range of the new Ofqual regulated Level 2 and 3 Awards in a range of First Aid qualifications
- Full technical, marketing and administrative support throughout your three year qualification period
- You will be informed immediately of any change to protocols
- Very comprehensive tutor’s packs and USB’s containing complete PowerPoint presentations, enabling you to start training immediately.
- All resources to enhance your training can be supplied by Nuco Training Ltd, including, manikins, books and First Aid supplies via www.nucoplus.com
- All our Instructor Course Instructors have a wealth of experience in the field of First Aid and Instruction
- An invitation to re-qualify, complete with an updated tutor’s pack and USB, is available to you every three years
- An opportunity for you to develop your career and/or business in an ever growing market
- Level 3 Qualification in Education and Training issued by the awarding body not only qualifies you to teach and assess First Aid courses but also enhances your personal development
- The course is designed to ensure that the portfolio of evidence required by the Awarding Body is completed by the end of the course
- Full support is given before, during and after the course should it be required
- ELC fundable for military personnel
For the organisation you work for
- Vastly reduces First Aid costs by taking control of their First Aid needs
- An opportunity to expand their current activity to become a provider of First Aid, Defibrillation, Oxygen Therapy and Anaphylaxis Management training
- Secure in the knowledge that they have the full support and back-up of Nuco Training Ltd
This course runs over 5 consecutive days. We are also able to run this course on-site at your premises and have the flexibility to accommodate your specific needs.