A course specifically written for Nuco supported First Aid at Work and Defibrillation Instructors.
Are your Nuco First Aid at Work and Defibrillator Instructor certificates due for renewal?
If so, this two-day course will renew your qualification for a further three years. You will also receive new First Aid at Work and Defibrillation certificates.
Renewing these qualifications is a cost-effective way of enabling you to continue to deliver a comprehensive range of Ofqual and SQA regulated qualifications.
The course would also provide you with the latest trainer’s notes, complete with the most up-to-date PowerPoint presentations on USB.
You will also have your annual monitoring requirements completed during the course.
Nuco Training Ltd is an Approved Provider to the Military Funding Scheme of Enhanced Learning Credits (ELCs). Our Approved Provider number is 1349. This course is fundable through the Elcas scheme. The course code is NT006.
The benefits of attending for you
- Enables you to continue to teach a comprehensive range of regulated First Aid and Defibrillation qualifications
- Comprehensive up-to-date Instructor’s packs with USB’s containing your PowerPoint presentations
- Your annual instructor monitoring is completed
- Full technical, marketing and online administrative support throughout your three year qualification period
- You will be informed immediately of any change to protocols
- All resources to enhance your training can be supplied by Nuco Training Ltd, including First Aid supplies and a range of First Aid training manuals and books
- All our lead trainers have a wealth of experience in the field of First Aid training and instruction
- An opportunity for you to continue to develop your career and/or business in an ever-growing market
The benefits for the organisation you work for
- Vastly reduces their training costs
- Enables them to take control of their First Aid and Defibrillation needs
- An opportunity to expand their current activities in becoming a provider of First Aid training secure in the knowledge that they have the full support and back up of Nuco Training Ltd
- Register their courses and results with a unique 24/7 online system via www.nucoplus.com
- An opportunity to develop into other areas of instruction, including Defibrillation and a range of Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Mental Health subjects
- All learners will be offered the most up-to-date qualification
- Delegate resources
- All Certification and Registration fees
- Quality training venues
- The very best of instructors
- Full administrative and technical support throughout your qualification
- Paediatric First Aid training book
- Access to NucoPlus® – a unique online Instructor support area
In order to renew your Instructor qualification for a further three years, it is important to renew before your existing three-day FAW certificate expires.
The course fee includes:
This qualifications last for 3 years. You will receive a Level 3 First Aid at Work certificate and a Level 2 CPR AED certificate as well as Nuco Training Instructor certificates.
A range of methods are used, including, practical and question papers which include open and multiple-choice questions.
A maximum of 12 students can be accommodated on this course and all candidates must be a minimum of 19 years of age to qualify.
We run these courses every week all around the UK based upon the dates and locations of the courses that were scheduled 3 years previously.
If you have several employees that you wish to train as a Food Safety Instructor why not consider an onsite course. With lead instructors based throughout the UK, Nuco Training are able to provide training at your premises, at a time and date to suit your requirements, for our full range of courses that we have to offer. Should you require a number of courses, we can offer you corporate rate discounts. We currently deliver courses for many national and international companies throughout the UK and abroad. To learn more why not visit our On-Site Training page.
Our fully illustrated training book to supplement your courses are available from £6.95 per book from our online shop.
This course runs over 2 days. Ideally, the course should be run over two consecutive days. Please see the schedule for course dates. Should you have a number of employees that need to requalify, we are able to run this course at your premises, subject to approval of your facilities being appropriate for the training to take place.