A course specifically written for Nuco supported First Aid at Work Instructors.
Is your Nuco First Aid at Work Instructor certificate due for renewal?
If so, this two-day course will renew your qualification for a further three years. You will also receive a new First Aid at Work certificate.
Renewing these qualifications is a cost-effective way of enabling you to continue to deliver a comprehensive range of Ofqual and SQA regulated qualifications, including the Level 3 First Aid at Work and Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work qualifications.
The course would also provide you with the latest instructor’s notes, complete with the most up-to-date PowerPoint presentation on USB.
You will also have your annual monitoring requirements completed during the course.
*The course now also includes the additional training required for Defibrillation Awareness, which is mandatory in all Emergency First Aid and First Aid at Work courses.
Nuco Training Ltd is an Approved Provider to the Military Funding Scheme of Enhanced Learning Credits (ELCs). Our Approved Provider number is 1349. This course, together with the Defibrillation, Oxygen and Anaphylaxis instructor courses, is fundable through the Elcas scheme. The course code is NT006.
The benefits of attending for you
- Enables you to continue to teach a comprehensive range of regulated First Aid qualifications
- The course also includes additional training required for Defibrillation Awareness
- A comprehensive up-to-date instructor’s pack and USB containing your PowerPoint presentations
- Your annual instructor monitoring is completed
- Full technical, marketing and online administrative support throughout your three year qualification period
- You will be informed immediately of any change to protocols
- All resources to enhance your training can be supplied by Nuco Training Ltd, including First Aid supplies and a brand new range of First Aid and Health & Safety books
- All our lead trainers have a wealth of experience in the field of First Aid and instruction
- An opportunity for you to continue to develop your career and/or business in an ever growing market
The benefits for the organisation you work for
- Vastly reduces their First Aid costs
- Enables them to take control of their First Aid needs
- An opportunity to expand their current activities in becoming a provider of First Aid training secure in the knowledge that they have the full support and back up of Nuco Training Ltd
- Register their courses and results with a unique 24/7 online system via www.nucoplus.com
- An opportunity to develop into other areas of instruction, including Defibrillation and a range of Health & Safety subjects
- All learners will be offered the most up-to-date qualification
- Delegate resources
- All Certification and Registration fees
- Quality training venues
- The very best of instructors
- Full administrative and technical support throughout your qualification
- Paediatric First Aid training book
- Access to NucoPlus® – a unique online Instructor support area
In order to renew your Instructor qualification for a further three years, it is important to renew before your existing three-day FAW certificate expires.
The course fee includes:
This qualification lasts for 3 years. You will receive a Level 3 First Aid at Work certificate as well as a Nuco Training First Aid Instructor certificate.
A range of methods are used, including, practical and question papers which include open and multiple-choice questions.
A maximum of 12 students can be accommodated on this course and all candidates must be a minimum of 19 years of age to qualify.
We run these courses every week all around the UK based upon the dates and locations of the courses that were scheduled 3 years previously.
If you have several employees that you wish to train as a Food Safety Instructor why not consider an onsite course. With lead instructors based throughout the UK, Nuco Training are able to provide training at your premises, at a time and date to suit your requirements, for our full range of courses that we have to offer. Should you require a number of courses, we can offer you corporate rate discounts. We currently deliver courses for many national and international companies throughout the UK and abroad. To learn more why not visit our ON-SITE TRAINING page.
A comprehensive range of fully illustrated training books to supplement your courses are available starting at £1.00 per book from our online shop.
This course runs over 2 days. Ideally, the course should be run over two consecutive days. Please see the schedule for course dates. Should you have a number of employees that need to requalify, we are able to run this course at your premises, subject to approval of your facilities being appropriate for the training to take place.
See below for full schedule…
- Bristol – Dates : 21/08/2018 - 22/08/2018
- Bolton – Dates : 21/08/2018 - 22/08/2018
- Telford – Dates : 11/09/2018 - 12/09/2018
- Doncaster – Dates : 17/09/2018 - 18/09/2018
- Dundee – Dates : 18/09/2018 - 19/09/2018
- Colchester – Dates : 24/09/2018 - 25/09/2018
- Hemel Hempstead – Dates : 09/10/2018 - 10/10/2018
- Portsmouth – Dates : 16/10/2018 - 17/10/2018
- Telford – Dates : 22/10/2018 - 23/10/2018
- Lincoln – Dates : 24/10/2018 - 25/10/2018
- Tyne and Wear – Dates : 30/10/2018 - 31/10/2018
- Doncaster – Dates : 06/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Exeter – Dates : 06/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Bolton – Dates : 12/11/2018 - 13/11/2018
- Telford – Dates : 13/11/2018 - 14/11/2018
- Colchester – Dates : 20/11/2018 - 21/11/2018