By completing all the areas of the application form below you will be providing our team with all the necessary evidence needed to begin your transfer and for you to become a Nuco Training Approved Instructor.
All areas are required to begin your transfer process, these include:
- A completed Registration Booking Form
- Level 3 (or higher) qualification covering the subject(s) you are applying to teach
- Level 3 (or higher) professional teaching and assessing qualification
- Training Log with 36 hours training in the last 12 months or an Instructor Certificate from an Approved Centre/Awarding Body issued within the last 12 months
- A record of your Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
Once submitted our dedicated Transfer team will immediately begin work on reviewing and processing your application. A member of the team will be in touch with you once your application has been processed.